Hello my name is Linus and I'm an aspiring 3D character, props and weapons artist. I'm very inspired by stylized 3D art and that is mostly what I focus on when it comes to 3D art. I started my 3D journey in high school at Mediagymnasiet in Stockholm studying 3D graphics for games for 3 years.
After graduating from high school i studied technical artist at BTH in Karlskrona for 1 year. However i discovered that my passion was for 3D art and not technical art and I decided to work on my portfolio and apply for PlaygroundSquad.
Game project 1: Resilient
For this project I was responsible for:
* I was the lead artist during this project.
* Sculpting and retopologizing the main character of the game.
* Texturing the main character in substance painter.
* Creating the art bible the other artists could follow.
* Blocking out some animations for the main character and the enemy character.
Game project 2: Fear & Mischief
* For this project I was responsible for:
* Sculpting in and retopologizing the monster nun.
* The Texturing of the monster in Substance Painter.
* Painting most of the textures for the VFX in the game.
* Creating most of the VFX and VFX shaders used in the game
* Sculpting, retopologizing and texturing the boxing glove item.