My largest focus is structuring and cleaning code.
So far I have worked on one student project spanning five weeks.
During project one, Elemental Showdown, I:
early on getting the controller support as early as possible since this was the main mechanic.
- designed and wrote the managment systems for projectiles, traps and players.
- designed the dash mechanic.
During project two, Roof Runners, I:
- implemented power-ups, jumppads and cameras.
- changed control scheme to XBox-controller after split-screen was selected instead of LAN.
- designed and implemented the tagging system.